Regents Street, Swindon
|Location:||Regents Street, Swindon, UK|
|Project:||Development, Manufacture and Supply of a range of bespoke stainless and timber benches
|Client:||New Swindon Company
||Nicholas Pearson Architects
| Main Contractor:
Kent Stainless recently completed a major street furniture contract in Regent Street, Swindon. Kent Stainless were chosen ahead of numerous manufacturers who tendered for the contract. Our ability to design and manufacture the required works within a 10-week timeframe was critical to winning the contract. The finished benches are complete with FSC Certified Iroko timber slats- a relatively new adventure for Kent Stainless.
Outline of the Project Requirements:
- Grade 316 stainless steel frame
- Individual requirements varied on each bench with different leg heights, arm rests and back rests.
- Each bench is removable to allow full opening of the street for parades, marches and various other activities
- FSC certified Iroko timber CNC machined slats.
- 10 week turnaround from design through to final delivery.