Kent Stainless was chosen by Kier for this project due to the fact that we would offer both a recessed tile top for channels, plus a curved drainage channel – both bespoke but at a reasonable cost. Our ability to offer BIM files throughout and setting up direct consultation between contractor, architect and our engineering designers allowed quick turnaround on drawing approvals. Kier constructed a 3700 sqm facility and opened on time for the Easter Holidays 2019.
Included in this project were
– Design and manufacture of recessed tile drainage channels
– Design and manufacture of specific curved drainage channels
– Perforated grating throughout for barefoot traffic
– Grade 316 stainless steel due to chlorine
– Immediate turnaround – 1st deliveries within 3 weeks of purchase order